View Single Post
      08-25-2022, 11:32 AM   #61
NickyC
Lieutenant General
Rep

Drives: M4 CS. Former G82, x2 F82, F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
TBH, I think we are starting to see the predictions manifest themselves. Weather be weird man, it's hot as hell damn near everywhere, there's drought in flat out weird places and it hasn't stopped raining in australia for damn near 3 years.

Shit be starting to get real.
I remember when the historic cold snaps of the past years were just called “weather” and not climate. Now, the present day heat waves which are less serious than documented from just centuries ago are now solely due to “man made climate change”.

The con men always want it both ways, and no shit is not starting to get real. It would only be getting real if there were no temperature variations. Change and weather patterns on our planet are constantly in flux with little to no impact caused by humans.

If anyone doesn’t understand this, I highly suggest you study the temperature and climate changes on other planets in our solar system. Spoilers, according to your definition above shit gets real there too. Fortunately for those planets, there is no one to control, no one to tax, and no poor and middle income people to be screwed over.

Bonus content, this is an exposed “hunger stone”. Guess what wasn’t around when this stone was first etched?
Attached Images

Last edited by NickyC; 08-25-2022 at 11:48 AM..
INTMD8151.00
TboneS541053.00