07-22-2017, 01:49 PM   #643
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayscott View Post
I totally respect and admire for refusing to take the dope. Yes the dopers did perform way beyond their natural ability Armstrong included. But now they are looked at in disgrace and always use the level playing field BS. Kudos to you and people like Froome who perform at a high level on their own abilities.
Thank you for the kind words . I really appreciate it
Hope you realize *zero* professionals are clean , Froome included .
Armstrong learned first the (doping) job in Belgium , later he went to Ferrera in Italy for his blood preparations .
I heard he got overdosis of Testosterone for years , while we wonder why he got cancer twice ..
Sorry Lance ...

But man , I was there....From what I know , and saw I could tell you some insane stories on here .
Rode with the juniors and amateurs ( from my generation) in Belgian competition for 4 years with guys , these guy were a few years later the best professionals of the world !
I trained with the guys as well , on training I was better but he won 52 races that year...but every Friday they went to a doctor , his nick name was the needle , he's now still in jail !
Ect......ect....and ect...
I'm sorry...

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.