07-22-2017, 07:41 AM   #639
///M Power-Belgium
General
Belgium
Rep

Drives: ///M3-E92-DCT Silverstone II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Tonka View Post
Kind of strange that all the UCI needs to do to catch dopers is to look for injection marks. I mean, all they need to do is check out rider's instagram pages or Facebook pics using filters to accentuate the contrast to make their veins pop out even more.

Nice of the Bora rider to post a pic with his bag with sponsor tag attached to it. That way, the UCI can just go directly to the doping team.

I'm not saying there aren't dopers in the TDF, but i highly doubt that all one needs to do is look for injection marks to find out who's doping.
Actually you are right . 2 weeks ago I heard stuff from a couple ex-professionals..
They use also Insulin (the top) a little too much from the stuff and it's deadly within 5 min. Of course the power results in the legs are insane ..
I heard also stuff about the new gen-doping ..
Imagine ! Finally I can better say in the whole situation => No further comment !

I'm sure you wonder why I type the whole doping stuff on here in your road cycling thread ?
That's quite simple...I feel cheated , because I did everything and even more
to win ,sometimes the podium yes but I was not good enough to win ..
Of course the dudes with doping won always the race , while I'm sure I did more for the sport !
I thought always we are all humans .I was there in competition and what some guys did was beyond the human performance !

So yes I feel 100% cheated , and my words ( the truth) are a kinda revenge for the whole doping fraud from today and the past !

BPM DEV-Tune & DCT Software-Tune & Servotronic & coding ///Alpine HID Angeleyes ///Oem.exhaust mod.
Mr Tonka6058.00