09-12-2017, 10:37 PM   #99
xQx
General
Australia
Rep

Drives: 2008 BMW 135i (E88 N54 6AT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Still worthless fight, can you drive it, fuck it, shoot it, get drunk off it, who cares then.
You can shoot an iPhone.

It's actually one of the best things for it.

Someone check back in and let me know when Apple "innovates" a way for me to export all the pictures I've been MMS'd over the years without having to click and save every single one individually.

One of the major problems with Android is that simple shit changes between manufacturers. Like the three little buttons at the bottom (back, home, app switcher) which can be moved around and changed - the actual ICONS are different between a Samsung and a LG. So even if you use Android, when you pick up someone else's phone, you look at the buttons at the bottom and are like "which one's home?"

Then when you are home, you don't know if every icon is on the home screen(s), or if its only some and there's some app drawer hidden away.

It's great that you can customize it, but a bit of 'default consistency' would be nice.

But the thing that most apple users don't realize is this doesn't actually matter AT ALL when you're using your phone. It's foreign when you first start using it, but then you know what all the shit does and you know where it is.

Anyway, iPhone vs Android is a stupid debate. Nobody's minds are going to be changed here.

But you know, if you have a gun and an iPhone, I thoroughly recommend using one on the other.

Come back and tell me which you thought was more fun - taking photos of your gun, or shooting the shit out of your iPhone.

I know which one I enjoy more.