View Single Post
      05-14-2014, 03:10 PM   #1
bmw e39touing
Registered
Rep

Drives: e39 523i touring 10/97

help to indstall guide inpa ediabas yellowhead ops pleas

Hey evry one.
My name is mads i am from denmark.(Sorry bad eng. By hande spelling better to talk.) Forgive me. And i own e39 touring 523i sep 97(produk.date.) It is absolut my hobby and life beside my kids. But i have made a big mistake. I wantet an m5 ike. And l had read alot and no a bit about a bit of coding. But i made an big mistake on trieding to code it. And i code the zcs codes from ike to zke and not as i could have done. And the verry verry best. I sold my old ike and i code back and ferwerd so they are gong in the ews also. Geat. So my car think is and m5 from 02. And have manny fauiled and some things dont work. So fund out that inpa edibas NCSExpert can do the chance so i relly be happy. So so happeey if some one can help me. We dont have this kinde of forum ware People nose so much about it as you
Gyes...
I have 1 ibm t30 with dis tis wds and 1ibm t30 with sss progmann ang i and 1 ibm t42 with pasoft 1.4 and hopfully inpa ncs ediabas soon. 1 gt1 yellowhead & ops bouth original bmw not kineser. ( Hongkong. )

I tried some of the guides on the net. but they sims to be to usb cabel the inpacabel. I can not bye that cabel in denmark but i can on ebay and so on but i would like to use the onece i have now. Gt1 ops.

1 indstall.winkfp ediabs inpa bmw stamdrt tool 32 ncs expert. Did change in EDIABAS.INI remotehost 192.168.68.10 port 6801. And change ind my lan net work settings ip to 192.168.68.10 and submarsk. Getawey to 192.168.68.31 my yellowhead. But get ihf.-0018 transmission wrong. Tryed som things from what i can find and read about.then i Get ihf-003. After that sys 002.
Then i fuull around a bit and then api32.missing

and evrry time i tried i belive f1 og shift f1 cet cant find. F01.engsgbd fil.

So.now i reboot my machine to new again. I run xp. I dont no what the to othders 2 ibm's runs. I have not my self indstall them.

So i waite for a wile to se if eney one can help my to indstal it and the setup. Before i tried again.

Best regurds mads andersen