View Single Post
      10-24-2017, 06:53 PM   #28
Arcades
In The Rain
Rep

Drives: '24 GT4RS, '24 Macan GTS

Garage List
I am honestly nitpicking the hell out of the Audi S3, I know that but it is either I expected way too much of the Audi after hearing soo much and only to be let down a little bit when I finally got behind the wheel of one.

Exhaust can always be changed etc but I prefer to be able to keep a car stock and be happy with it that way. I want the car to sound good in stock form as well as aftermarket wise too.

A3/S3 Audi interior isn't that much better than their Benz and BMW counterparts. The materials are mainly the same. It only changes above the when you go up higher than a A4. (I am NOT a fan of airplane circle vents. I hate it). I prefer the simplicity of BMW interiors still. It could be a tad better when it comes to materials for 5er and up but if it works, it works no reason to change it. People just like to complain (I'm the same sadly). Like I mentioned, I don't see the Audi interior to be THAT much better that I can justify a premium on it. Benz? Perhaps, depending on which car we are speaking of.

Again, don't get me wrong. I know I am nitpicking the Audi S3 a lot, my expectations were probably way too high.