Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Never_Enough View Post
You're lying or your penis is broken.
Hulk smashed her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1MOREMOD View Post
Yeah bs
Exactly, maybe I should have not PASSED on her and just RAN down her pants. Mr.SugarSkulls knows this all too well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
Is there a way to request a Lyft vehicle that doesn’t smell like a dirty ashtray?
From what other passengers tell me, the majority of Uber/LYFT drivers in South Florida cannot comprehend what it means to provide excellent customer service. Just report those clown ass drivers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mason Hatcher View Post
I uber regularly for work. Twice I have cancelled rides when the driver showed up in a vehicle that was not the one listed on the app. I requested a refund of the cancellation fee and won each. My rating is 4.83, and I suspect it was both of those who gave me lower ratings.

I once had a ride from the airport in a tiny old Mitsubishi that rode so rough I could not even type emails on my phone. Gave him a 3 for the crappy car...

Yesterday's driver had a man bun, dropped about 30 F bombs while telling me about his crappy roommates who screw him over all of the time and how cool his pit bulls are. I have an allergy cough and popped cough drop, and the driver asked me if I have a tounge ring. He was random and all over the place. I think he was a meth head

So for the OP, do you prefer quiet or talkative riders?
I don’t mind either or. I would say 19 out of 20 passengers are friendly and that one passenger turns out to be a clown. The drunk ones are the most interesting of the bunch as they ask me the world which I don’t mind. Personal questions, questions about life, the sun/moon/stars. Shit, I should get paid extra for life advise which I hope they never take. I mean, I’m wrong 37 times a day.

Recently had Fred Taylor in the car, former NFL player for the Jags and Pats, retired in 2010. Friendly guy, nice house out in the Fr Laudy suburbs. I also think I had Penelope Cruz too in South Beach.

I’ve been hit on by girls AND guys along with the drags. Been offered to hang out with people, buy me drinks, drugs, sex, lies and videotape. But had these 3 drunk ass girls drop Taco Bell food all over my backseat area. My first impulse was to run up on them and pull a Rambo. Instead, I chilled. Gave them one star and got a nice cleaning fee. Took me about 40 minutes to make it seem like it never happened.
Attached Images