View Single Post
      06-19-2014, 10:33 PM   #1
Jacob_f10
Private
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2014 BMW 550i

Hey everyone!
Here is my 2003 BMW 525i. It is my first car and I damn lucky my parents found this one for me. It is a standard V6 engine, putting out about 197hp, and has the smg feature on it. Its has about 150,000 miles on it which is a lot but I am sure i can make it run for a much longer time. So seeing as how this is my first car, I am obviously a kid. I will upload some pictures of my BMW here and i will take any criticism, advice, and tips. Please remember I am only a high school student and the job I have does not pay me enough to put gas in the car each week and be able to spend the money on expensive parts.

So here is what i have done so far, which is not much... I restored the grille, painted the inside of it glossy black and then plasti-dipped the chrome trim around it a matte black. The logo on the front does look like s*** and that's only because I will soon be getting new ones from ebay. I also have fixed many things such as the crooked passenger seat, the air filters, oil and oil filter, and a motorized window replacement.

Although like many other kids, I want my car to stand out. There is no visible exhaust, and if I do say so myself, I hate the sound it makes. I would really like to change this and make the car sound louder, deeper, but still have a clean smooth sound with a VISIBLE exhaust.

So that's my BMW. Not much to look at yet, but still one hell of a car. I would love to hear any advice, or tips you guys have!

If there are any more pictures you would like to see, please let me know.
Attached Images