View Single Post
      09-14-2013, 01:08 PM   #1
Manny G
The Illustrious
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2003 540i/6 M-Sport, 2013 M5

FS: Set of 5 Original E39 BMW 16x7 ET:20 Style 33 wheels with ContiWinterContact -NJ

As the title states, I have a set of factory original BMW Style 33 16x7 ET:20 offset wheels in 8/10 condition with brake dust shields. They are wrapped in 225/55/16 Continental ContiWinterContact snow tires. They were used for about a total of 6 months (3 month Winters over 2 separate years 2009 and 2010). I did not use them during the Winter of 2011 or 2012.

I also have a 5th wheel with a ContiTouringContact tire as a spare which I am including.

They still have LOTS of thread on them because I rarely drove my car when they were on. I only had them on so I wouldnt be forced to drive the car with the 19" AC Schnitzers with Michelin Pilot Sports.

I would expect to get at least another 4-5 Winters out of these tires on daily driving. They were EXCELLENT in moderate 2-3" snowfalls and on ice (didn't drive it in any deeper snow than that). I never got stuck or had trouble going up a hill with them at all.

They are located in my storage unit in Bloomfield, NJ, and would prefer local pickup. I am looking to clear out my storage as I will need to be moving out of state soon.

Asking $550 for all 5 wheels. If I have to ship them, the price may change, but the buyer can negotiate that with me separately.

Will split if necessary! wheels $200 / tires $350

I will also throw in the tire totes as well. Keep in mind that there is a 5th wheel included in this deal even though it is not pictured.