05-24-2017, 10:29 AM   #19
UncleWede
Long Time Admirer, First Time Owner
United_States
Rep

Drives: G01 X3 M40i Dark Graphite

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojobmw_e90 View Post
Don't come to Chicago. Weather getting warmer, more ppl out, more traffic.. If I told u it took me 2.5hrs to drive 15 miles you wouldn't beleive me. Fuck Chicago and everything special it has. Rather not enjoy something, then suffer that horrible car ride
Never tried to go to a Dodger game on a warm weekend then, I'm guessing. 2.5 hours, man, my neck would be sore at that speed.

The one time I was there, I went to a Cubs game. I think it was $35 to sit one section up from home plate. That was the most enjoyable game I think I have ever attended. We sat next to some season holders who were a few years younger, and a few beers deeper than us. While watching the game, they were entertaining us and themselves, and even invited us to play their next hitter guessing betting game. The funniest game was someone would pick a name, and until someone actually answered they called that name to every person who walked by. "Steve" might be wearing a dress, but that was her name And the buffalo dogs, O M G !!!! Don't care if it was sewer-buffalo, that was the best dog I've ever had.