assinizarM3
Private
Rep

Drives: bmw e70 4.8 - 02 530 manual -

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuvMyE92 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyonracing View Post
Im sorry but im being completely honest. 17 year old children don't need 400-500hp machines. My advice would be grab a 328i or a 530i. Sorry
That's going to be hard to read for the OP, but hey, we were all 17 once and we know what kind of stupid shit we can do. Or did.

Aside from the high cost of insurance, the M5 gets horrible gas mileage. It is also extremely expensive to repair. The M3 gets slightly better gas mileage and will also cost a lot to repair and maintain.

Find a nice E39 or E46 with a manual transmission and you will have almost the same car, it will be a LOT cheaper to insure, maintain and own.

Actually, IMHO, unless you are rich, no teenager can really afford to own a BMW. You really need to know what you are getting yourself into. These are very expensive cars to keep on the road.
you know what...you are absolutly right!!not about owning a non bmw partthe non M parti rather buy an early 90's bmw than to buy a crappy new corolla...i will try to find a 330ci zhp manual tranny...i think that would be great to lower maintenance and insurance and still drive a perfect car!!thanks everybody