View Single Post
      09-29-2017, 04:10 PM   #209
9krpmrx8
Clean is the new cool, keep it that way.
Rep

Drives: 11' Alpine White 335i Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fundguy1 View Post
Love the continued personal attacks. Keep loosing. I also aplsud Bill Nelson for his service, not his politics. Etc.

I grew up in Jersey. We don't play in Jersey. I was also a history major specializing in military history from 1873-1945. My friends were all vets with a couple in special forces. One served in Chechnya. The others from Grenada through Iraqi freedom. I know the deal. If you were in the shit, you'd want to be with me, not against me. But why am i justifying myself. What the f did you Do? Latrine duty?
Good because I have more.

1. You don't play? So does that mean you mean mugg people, use a lot of hair gel, and tan a lot at the shore? Or do you mean "don't play" as in you don't really get involved with anything that would require a real sacrifice on your part? GTFO.

2. Being a history major doesn't mean dick, you are obviously not very bright so it's likely you either flunked out, or graduated at the bottom of your class.

3. Having friends in the military doesn't mean you know shit about it and if your friends are like you, they are probably lying about being SF, etc anyway.

4. We could never be "in the shit" together because you never served you fucking pleeb,

And you are trying to justify yourself because you carry the guilt of knowing that you haven't done shit for your country and that at the end of the day, all you are is a wannabe with fantasies of what you would do if you were ever "in the shit".

Last edited by 9krpmrx8; 09-29-2017 at 04:17 PM..
Taskmaster2468.00