View Single Post
      07-12-2017, 06:49 AM   #23
tdott
Brigadier General
Rep

Drives: M3

Has anyone checked out plexcoin?

I really like the feature of being able to spend your coins using a Visa with no fees concept, but my skepticism is really high, while i think if they can achieve everything they say it good have huge potential. Being able to spend your coins with a Visa and no fees sounds like the holy grail for a cryptocurrency, even being able to bank and invest? Sounds good, but then they start making all those outrageous ROI claims, it makes it seem like a scam. Quick google says a lot of people saying it being an ICO means it's a scam. BitCoin had alot of skepticism in the beginning also and took years to take off. The ICO does seem like a great way to get a lot of users to buy in early. But you won't be able to spend your coins until the Visa comes out in Q1 2018, it doesn't say much about transfer options. Perhaps something to keep an eye on for now or only put a few dollars in, My 1 bitcoin I bought years ago has gone up a lot in value, wonder if this concept can capitalize on where the bitcoin lacks, acceptance.

Link: www.plexcoin.com