View Single Post
      10-08-2015, 09:57 PM   #1
shutterbug67
Private
United_States
Rep

Drives: BMW E90 335i sport

2001 DINAN 540i athens georgia

2001 BMW 540i Certified Dinan 5, 6 speed automatic transmission, Anthracite Metallic Grey Paint, true sport package with gray leather, factory navigation - tape deck and 6 disc cd changer, Xenon headlights, Rear Electric Sunshade Package, Heated Sport Seats, Fold down rear seats with ski pass thru. Has the supple and thick M steering wheel. New Tires, upgraded LED angel eyes. Very clean car with lots of preventative maintenance including all oil gaskets, powder coated valve covers, timing chain and guide maintenance. Dinan Parts include Throttlebody, Air-Flow Meter, Carbon Cold Air Intake, Exhaust, Transmission and Engine Performance Chips. This car is close to M5 Power without all the extra maintenance and repairs of a M car. Dinan parts add around 50-60 more horsepower over stock. M5 Front bumper • M wheels car is very clean with original paint • non-smoker • Got a whole stack of records and verification for Dinan parts. Pre-wired or hard wired for Radar detector (works with my Valentine 1). Drivers seat has a little wear from enter/exit of car, however leather is very soft and supple with no tears or holes. Car has a beautiful Earmark Window Tint. Does not include bike rack system. If interested in racks add $600, they are less than a month old. Just got OEM BMW rubber floor mats and had rear tail lights lightly tinted with LAMIN-X, which can be removed if needed. Only Enthusiast owned, I am 3rd owner and only selling because I bought this while looking for a BMW wagon, because they are so hard to find. Car has only been in California, Texas and Georgia. 135K on the odometer with a clean title. This car should not need any out of the ordinary maintenance for 50-75K miles. If your looking for one that needs nothing... this is it! $10,500 call or text with any questions. Would also consider trading for a E39 or E91 wagon in nice shape... don't have time for a big project car 7zero6-2zero7-7838
You can see pics on craigslist post
http://atlanta.craigslist.org/eat/cto/5244277329.html