AssassinGT
///Andrew Alewine
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2000 323Ci, 2007 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jlevi SW View Post
You stand corrected I presume?
Okay Levi c'mon Man. I've known you for a long time and you've gotta understand you're starting to sound like a sell out to your products. I don't wanna be offensive but, you really need to hear it. lol...

Are you seriously looking at those pictures? They're ALL just GTR vents in a different shape in a near same location or a power bulge or a CSL Splitter. WHAT is so unique about it? What is unique? How about making a new hood design that does not look anything like those?

Well I suppose you say, they make what "sells" and of course. Those sell because they're safe and good looking. There is nothing innovative in what they make. It is just OEM BMW stuff made in a different shape or form.

The Hartge hood for example, is something completely different, not exactly great looking on most cars but on some it is. Plus it is very unique.

We are a car enthusiast forum yes, lol I was telling you earlier but you seemed to blow my opinion off like I'm an idiot but. You really should post on here to what is relevant, this is the E90 forum dude. These are car modders right who mostly care about modding their E90/E92 and that's it. They're a lot less subtle and less enthusiast right now per say as compared to E46 because they're brand new into Modding. For example, how many Wide-body E90's with candy paint jobs out there right now slammed for show room? As far as I can call, only two or three, and they don't have candy paint & two are made by Technik.

What would be relevant would be teasers from the new E90 Aero Package or something. lol If you post too much Vorsteiner, like in that one post and expect to see individuality; it's going to back fire.

I know you wanna sell your products and I support you company very much but, lol do it in a less desperate way.

Click Signature for Deviantart