View Single Post
      02-15-2016, 02:04 PM   #2
Rat3d ///M
997.1TT
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2007 Porsche 911 Turbo

I have to say, I don't know if this episode was as great as you say. I was a little disappointed and felt like I was left hanging after the 3 or 4 month mid season break they took. I just don't know if I like where this show is going anymore. I feel like they are at the point where they are out of ideas and just hanging on for as long as possible before it gets cancelled. Every episode is the same these days, there is no character development or anything that makes the characters feel human anymore. They are just existing at this point, and every episode is a different struggle they have to overcome, then they will have a new struggle tomorrow..fml it's getting old.

Things that irked me about this episode:

1. I have no issues with them killing off that whiny little shit, but the boys mom? Come on..my guess is that they never intended for her to go out like that, but she wanted to leave the show so they had to write her death in somehow, and that was the BS they came up with. Either way, she was one of the only seemingly real characters left, and to top it off she was attractive, and they went and killed her off 5 minutes into the episode. What a fucking disappointment.

2. Well it finally happened, "Coral" got shot in the head. It's about time. But wait, what's that? He's alive! (FML, now every time we see Carl he's going to be wearing an eye patch. I'm going to call him "Mini-Governor" from now on. Oh, and the whole gunshot wound to the eye/living through it and the way they portrayed it was fake as fuck. Just saying..

3. The whole episode was just one big bloodbath, and then..it was over. They took back Alexandria, and it ended. WTF man, really? You made me wait 4 months during a mid season break just to come back and give us this nonsense in the 1st episode? When the credits rolled, I literally said "that's it?" I felt like there should've been another 20 minutes in this episode.

Ill keep watching. Been watching since Season one, but if they don't get their shit together I'm not going to enjoy it in the slightest.
Follow me on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/rat3d_m/