Blksnowflake
Mlightened
United_States
Rep

Drives: Yaz M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
Oh, I need "training".

A good portion of human beings are not intellectually or emotionally capable of handling a weapon yet they are handed out like candy at a birthday party. This is the result, every time a cop pulls someone over he has no fucking idea what the passengers are carrying, in most civilised countries the cop is 99% sure there's no gun.

We can argue all day but we will never agree so there is no point but this whole "training" or "education" thing is bullshit of the highest order, people in general are just too unstable and emotional to handle it.
You know, I wrote a bunch of crap in rebuttal but decided it would probably be lost on you since you continue to make these bizarre and ignorant statements. It seems obvious you've never been in a weapon rich environment and your exposure to weapons has been completely negative or nonexistent.

It is absolutely positively a training, familiarisation and sensitivity issue, in both the area of the officers dealing with the presence of a weapon and the issue of officers interacting with minorities, or more clearly stated, black males(and to an extension, latinos).

If you cannot see or understand how beneficial and crucial the training and exposure to these issues is, I cannot even begin to acknowledge anything you say seriously.