View Single Post
      05-29-2017, 03:03 PM   #14
Nkc
NOOB
Canada
Rep

Drives: Cars

Have a 17 GC SRT since Dec. 14000kms on it so far and really nothing to complain about aside from fuel economy. Gone snowboarding multiple times thru deep snow, 2 week road trip from Vancouver to LA, hit 238km/h once, towed a 24ft boat, towed a 20ft enclosed trailer (~6000lbs loaded) for 1000 kms, gone on track, all on the same set of tires and its my wife's daily. Fit and finish is great. Uconnect works great. New 8 speed works well with the 6.4 hemi. Tows better than most 1/2tons I've tried. 19 speaker upgraded sound system sounds lovely. Upgraded performance brakes with 2 pc rotors stops on a dime. Love the adaptive cruise control and the self parking feature for tight parallel spots. Modes including SNOW/AUTO/SPORT/TRACK/TOW and has launch control. It does everything I want it to do and it hauls ass. As mentioned, only downside is fuel economy (roughly 14.5mpg average). For the money, you can't beat it. Traded in the previous wife's daily at retail and got the Jeep at cost.

Was planning to have fun with it for a bit while waiting to replace it with the new Land Rover Discovery but decided to stick with the Jeep brand and got in line for a Trackhawk. Can't wait for that 707hp.
scostu1623.00