Year's_End
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2020 Shelby GT350

Quote:
Originally Posted by AJayE92 View Post
as much as i love the Xbox 360... i think its days are running short

PS3 made the mistake of coming out so early to try and compete since the Xbox 360 was being so highly considered as the first next gen Console and that it was the greatest thing since scrambled eggs

therefore the PS3 came out, with nothing to offer but multiplatform games that look a bit crisper than the 360

once their true potential is being displayed with such games as Killzone 2, FFXIII and their Verses Game, And Many More to Come, it will start shining a little brighter to where they originally wanted this game to be

this console was supposed to be the equivallent of Xbox 720 (i know the next one wont b called that) but it was supposed to stomp it, but to try to make the quick dollar, it was released prematurely

its finally time though for the true Next-next Gen games to come out and ive never been this excited

Im a Gears of War FANATIC, and absolutely love my 360 which i had since release, but i still think that its days are running short until people realize its almost time microsoft needs a new and better console
lol 720. i see what you're saying and it pretty much makes sense. i was let down by gears 2. i mean it's just not as interesting (nor does it make the same visual impact) as the first. i played like the first chapter and haven't played it since.

but yeah, it's almost time for the next-gen...like give it a year or two...