10-23-2017, 11:41 PM   #22
The Automotive Enthusiast
Retired BMW Genius
United_States
Rep

Drives: 2018 Audi S5 Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcades View Post
My response was to the two people who posted in my thread is exactly my point.

I absolutely despise people who flaunt car statical numbers as some sort of leverage for the car being magically better. 0-60 numbers are nothing but a advertisement nothing else. They think because owning a car that is supposed to be faster means something. Sorry, it doesn't mean anything. There are more to a car than just how fast it goes.

Personally, I have a few issues with the Audi RS3 that is purely on the price side. The CLA45 AMG appeals to me more. The Audi S3 Prestige has B&O as standard. The Audi RS3, top of the line for the class of cars for Audi, doesn't. There are no reasons for this, not to mention how absurd the packages are for the RS3. Until I find a reasonable price on a RS3, I will probably not consider the car even though it is probably the best out of the bunch so far I have considered.

The S3 Prestige, while a great car, is missing something I wish it had. I don't believe changing the exhaust would change my mind on that much sadly. That is unless I have a good incentive to get the S3 Prestige the dealership I have connections with would give me.
The S3 is a fantastic car. Your complaints can be easily fixed with a resonator delete straight from the factory.